- I take a screenshot and a small thumbnail appears on the bottom left
- Click it and open it
- I want to share it so I clicked the icon and choose mail
- Typed stuff (recipient, subject, content)
- Switch to another app and it’s gone!
- There is no way to find it anywhere
(I’d expect it in mail Drafts, but it’s not there)
Don’t use that screenshot feature until they fix the data loss.
An email with an attachments (of an .msg) doesn’t show as attachments.
iPads/iPhones actually embed the text at the bottom of the email – but I can’t imagine anyone expecting that behavior.
Figure: This attachment does not show on an iPhone or iPad
For example the iPhone shows album covers and the actual list of songs that you can flip through? but you would be lucky to find this.
I found this hard to find… I never knew there was a cool new view when you turn the iPhone on the side (This is not a very discoverable feature from Mr Jobs).
Figure: The normal view – give me some indication that there is a new view on the side
Figure: Turn it on the side an you have an interactive 3D flip view
The experience should be:
- Take a screen shot (currently works – using the 2 button approach)
- Pop a screen and ask if you want that on the clipboard
- Open an email and Paste (currently works)
- Convert the email to HTML (currently it shows beautifully inline when you view on an iPhone, but someone in OWA only sees a ‘Plain Text’ email with 2 attachments