Currently, on my iPad, I cannot see my iPhone battery status
Notification Center on iPhone and iPad includes an optional widget that allows users to check the battery life of other devices connected through Bluetooth. Essentially this means you can quickly see what the remaining battery percentage of not just the device in hand, but also of an Apple Watch from an iPhone.
Figure: I see this on my iPhone, but I want to see it on my iPad
> One thing this feature is missing which would be a great addition is the ability to check a related MacBook battery, as well as seeing the remaining battery of other iOS devices. Perhaps in a future version, we’ll gain such a function.
- I take a screenshot and a small thumbnail appears on the bottom left
- Click it and open it
- I want to share it so I clicked the icon and choose mail
- Typed stuff (recipient, subject, content)
- Switch to another app (or let the phone lock) and it’s gone!
- There is no way to find it anywhere
(I’d expect it in mail Drafts, but it’s not there)
Don’t use that screenshot feature until they fix the data loss.
The work-around it is to NOT action #3 (clicking the mail icon from the screenshot). You have to take the screenshot as normal, then copy it from your album into a new email draft.