I have a lot of editing options on Photos App for Windows 10, but I can’t resize. Had to open Paint to do so. Photos Apps should have this functionality or at least link me to Paint.
I have more than 4 people to get back to…. So please give me the ability to mark a message as “unread” …
Or even better “star” a message like WhatsApp:
Or give me categories like outlook.
Sorry I’m just forgetful. 🔥
If trying to print a report from the web published view (i.e. https://app.powerbi.com/view…….etc.) , it zooms in on the middle right of the report, instead of printing the full page.
This needs to be fixed.
Why can I like a Team message…
…but not do the same in a Chat message?
1. Why is this notification for a team shown in the “Activity” and not the “Teams” group
2. Why do we have the “Activity” tab at all? I don’t think it’s needed.
3. Furthermore, do we even need the “Teams” tab. I don’t think so, I’d like them all together like Skype
Please make Teams work nicely for those that have OCD :-)
- If I delete a message. I am OK with seeing “This message has been deleted” for a little while
But then I want an option to get rid of it. Eg. a cross “x” to get rid of that too
- If I delete a message, I want the thread deleted too (see red arrow below)
- If I install a bot, ask for some help, then realize I didn’t like it. I now want it *all* gone.
Currently, I can remove the bot, and my own message to the bot, just not the 2 message from the bot (see below)
I’m not sure if you’ll agree with this but I thought I’d pass it on.
My personal assistant Joanna is reluctantly moving off Skype.
What should her first experience be? Should ‘Chat’ have a list of names even before chatting to anyone?
She just pinged me and said:
Okay, I’ve switched from Skype to Teams. I’ve been added to the team called “SSW”. When I go to chat to someone, I expect to see all the people in those teams. I feel like I am starting afresh and almost need to add all my Skype contacts again manually. This is not the starting experience I expected.
- In o365, click New and users get 3 options. Which option should I use?
- I think you’ll say the 3rd one. The new one. I think Microsoft should bold the 3rd one and move it to the top. Right?
- Are the first 2 basically the same, with the 2nd one giving more extensibility?
- Do you think those first 2 legacy choices should be combined?
- If not I’d change the name of the 2nd option from “Web Part Page” to “Wiki Page with Layout options”
- Do you think the 3rd option “Site Page” should be renamed to “Modern Page”
- In general marketing terms I think “web part” is dated and they have a bad history – call the new ones “widgets” please
Dear Microsoft Teams,
I’d love to do less clicking… seeing nothing… and then going back.
E.g. An example of that kind of frustration would be clicking on “Files” (when there is nothing in that folder) then seeing nothing and going back.
Can you change the iPhone mobile app to show the number of items by default?
Files (0) Wiki (4)
Dear Microsoft Teams Team
You might have already thought about this, but I find myself wanting to notify everyone in the team… so intuitively I just want to type ‘all’
Suggestion: We should be able to use @team or @all instead of typing out the current team’s name.
Dear TFS Team
It goes without saying I’d like other Microsoft products to work in a similar way.
The most pressing would be TFS work items.