On the Control4 App | Locks & Sensors we do not see the alarm notifications. This appears to be a bug.
Reduce inside noise as per the thread below.
I have a Tesla Model S. Has anyone noticed that the road and wind noise is much greater in the Tesla than other comparable cars like BMW and Mercedes? Those cars are much quieter.by Frank Kemper
We see the income and expenses. We should also see a 3rd graph under the income & expenses being profit.
Can you make these fields wider?
Or at least add a tooltip so I can read them via the mouse.
In the latest Control4 update (3.2.0), an option has been added to the Control4 app called “History”, where you can easily see all events that happened around your environment. This is great but a little noisy.
It shows “movement” events in a weird way, putting “opened” and “closed” at the end of it, e.g.:
- Entry Movement open
- Entry Movement closed
This shows that the movement started and ended, which is fine.
Figure: Bad Example – Opened and Closed is not the best wording for movement
It is not a natural way to read quick movements. For example there is a difference between a car that quickly passes by and one that parks. Say you had a camera facing a busy street, do you want 2 events (open and closed) for every car that passed by?
The same argument works for people that walk past a sensor. This creates visual noise.
2 improvements for the UI would be:
- Change the wording – instead of “Entry movement open” and “Entry movement closed” use “Movement started” and “Movement ended”
- Single status message – Have a record for “Brief movement” instead of “started” and “ended” for the quick movements
- 2 status messages – For activities where someone was in the room for say 10 minutes, you could change “Entry Movement ended” to”Movement ended (10 minutes)”
Currently, any images or documents shared in a Team chat conversation will automatically be in the “Files” folder. These files are often temporary.
The “Files” folder should have only permanent files that are relevant to the project.
We believe chat images should go into a separated “Conversations” folder, so we have 2 folders (tabs):
- Conversations: files from chat (mostly temporary)
- Files: files manually added as a resource to the project (mostly permanent)
When you have a bunch of Microsoft Forms – it would be nice to sort descending:
PS. Easy thing in a PC…