The yellow should be added:
When a new Product Owner is looking at an unfamiliar backlog, it would be handy to know the *active* developers.
I am thinking of a new tab “People”
Eg. Backlog | Analytics | People
If you like this idea, I’d love to know how to show the *active* developers. Maybe columns for:
- Work Item updates
- Code commits
And some Product Owners are active testers and maintain the backlog.
Maybe it would also be useful to give stats on the Product Owner too.
…and then you could compare with Product Owners on other projects.
A: In the top tab, I see a red count eg. 1 … so I expect to see a red dot on the relevant items under it 🔴
B: The 2 columns are too far from each other – the middle gap is unnecessary
For example I would like to change the order to be:
- Door – Front
- Door – Double
- On the left hand control click through the 5 buttons
- Jump on a plane without internet
- Sadly clicking through the buttons gives “No network” message.
I’m sad it does not show the service calendar on the Dynamics iOS app.
This is where I expect to see it…
Sadly https://sswcom.sharepoint.com/sites/ does not show all the sites.
Instead it redirects to an error page!
Suggestion: Make https://sswcom.sharepoint.com/sites/ show the sites list.
I want to pass the filters for backlog…
1. How do I get the backlog URL right?
Suggestion: When I change the State, please update the URL
1. Is there a good reason for Microsoft to still show old options in the Windows 10 ‘Printers & scanners’ UI?
The XPS options died years ago, so it is time to remove the option “Microsoft XPS Document Writer”
2. And while we are here, no-one has a scanner anymore, so change the UX from “Printers & Scanners” to the more simple ‘Printers”
I want to sort by the created by date…. So I have added dates into the names.
Feature request – Can you enable users to sort by names