The new Land Rover Discovery can have its own Wi-Fi network and it’s great!
I want a button which deploys an electrically folding towbar so I never need to install a fixed one.
E.g. The Mercedes GLC
Ford is developing a couple of advanced front-lighting technologies to prevent collision and keep drivers safe at night:
- The first one called “camera-based advanced front lighting system” interprets traffic signs and use GPS info to widen the headlights’ reach at roundabouts
- The second technology called “Spot Lighting” uses an infrared camera attached to the vehicle’s grille to detect people and large animals on the road through their body heat
Watch Ford’s video to see how it works
Tesla should consider adding these to their cars.
Adam Cogan takes you through the good and the bad of his 2015 Tesla Model S.
List of things to improve:
- Profile – Support for more than 10 users
- Centre storage as standard
- Back seats – Clips to hang shirts
- Pre-installed dashcam
- Phone mount
- Weight driver to select profile
- Keep driver statistics
- Cameras above front wheels
- Physical button to open front trunk (inside and outside)
- Sound to confirm the car is locked
- Notifications on phone that windows are down
- Add Skype app
- Add weather app
- Add web browser
- Add mail app
- Introduce app for Windows Phone
- Show which profile used which bluetooth device
- Improve updating experience