- Branding – Add your logo to the top left
- Left Nav – Add a visual feel for Client and Server – I used the outlook logo to convey it. You could show that image as you hover over it
- The top text could be removed “Provide a name and description…” … as doesn’t add heaps of value
- Preview needed – On the bottom right, would love a preview of the signature. Then you could click on it to edit. I think this would be more intuitive than clicking on the ‘design’ menu item.
I have had employees leave SSW and we have had little dramas later… this is when I discover that we have lost their forms. Has this happened to any of you?
Losing Microsoft Forms when employees leave your company can be avoided by making sure they share it to a team and not to one user.
I would like a warning in the form that says this form is an orphan and is not shared to a team.
…even better, have an admin portal that allows you to assign the missing form to a new owner.
What we want to see is the number of phone calls per recruiter – to track activity on candidates.
We can add tags to candidates within a project, but then we cannot report on it.
But in the custom reports, you can’t do anything with those tags:
What would be awesome is a custom report that shows, for each recruiter:
- InMail Sent
- Phone Calls done (could be a tag)
- Moved to xxx stage
Unfortunately no way to do that report ☹.
Another approach would be to have a custom stage in the pipeline like “Contacted on the phone” that we could move candidates to. Then report on that pipeline stage.
Unfortunately no way to report on this either (you can only report on the top level stage).
When I look at a list of closed Pull Requests, I can see easily see who created them, but not who approved them…
Currently, I need to click on each PR to see who approved them; or add a filter “reviewed-by:” if I want to see all items approved by a specific person…
A little one here… I think the formatting would be nicer on iOS if the people were indented a little under each team
- Inconsistency – Why do I see different fields on the same SharePoint list when on Android vs iPad?
- Not seeing 9 fields – Neither of these views have the 9 fields that I have in the mobile view?
It seems that the app is ignoring all of the view settings.
See image – the first column needs to be widened by default.
Even better would be the ability to drag to widen.
One of the things I’ve learnt using Microsoft Forms is that employees want to get feedback on their feedback, otherwise they feel that their time went into a blackhole.
Therefore, after all the responses come in, I review the comments and I find I want to bold and highlight remarkable feedback.
Workaround – You cannot do this now, so we must copy the responses into a Word document and annotate it there. Then I record a video and send it to the staff, an example (of a public one) is below.
- Please allow Microsoft Forms responses to be annotated
- Please allow an emoji to be given to a response
- Please give us an extra “Notes” column after the “Responses” column
- Please have the whole form have a “Notes” field too, so I can place comments there
E.g. the URL of the feedback video
I would like SharePoint News to have the number of views of each item.
Hopefully you’d see growth over time.
Also, the combo (see image) could include an option to sort by “most viewed”.
Camtasia 2021 is a big step up from the 2018 and 2019 versions.
Tip: Camtasia 2021 is recommended because it vastly improves upon 2018 and 2019.
Just before you record, you might want to check small details in the background. One piece of pain is you can not see the full screen of your laptop’s camera in Camtasia.
The workaround was not easy enough to discover when you have 3 people standing around you.
Workaround Tip: To see the full screen, first turn off the camera in Camtasia, then open the Windows Camera App.
It would be great if Camtasia allowed a “preview” of the full camera. See the below screenshots for details.
If that cannot be done, please add a link “Preview Hack” that pops a message to turn off Camtasia’s camera… and once done, will launch the Windows Camera app.