You know I love Microsoft Teams – I use it every week.
1. Are you going to be doing many changes to this view (I don’t enjoy using it a lot)
2. I am baffled when I see all these groups (when I have never used them)…. can you give the user the ability to remove them? (Even better dont show them if they are 0)
3. The group I use every week never shows up… I expect it to be #1 based on usage… so it kind of seems like a bug to me.
Figure: Sadly Recent Group Forms just shows me junk
The yellow should be added:
Figure: Add link to the email body so I know which account it’s about
When a new Product Owner is looking at an unfamiliar backlog, it would be handy to know the *active* developers.
I am thinking of a new tab “People”
Eg. Backlog | Analytics | People
If you like this idea, I’d love to know how to show the *active* developers. Maybe columns for:
Work Item updates Code commits Etc
And some Product Owners are active testers and maintain the backlog.
Maybe it would also be useful to give stats on the Product Owner too.
…and then you could compare with Product Owners on other projects.
Figure: I want to see the current developers, then I would know I am in the right backlog
A: In the top tab, I see a red count eg. 1 … so I expect to see a red dot on the relevant items under it 🔴
B: The 2 columns are too far from each other – the middle gap is unnecessary
For example I would like to change the order to be:
Security Door – Front Door – Double Lights AirCon Shades TV Music
Figure: Sadly we are unable to sort the Main Menu buttons
I want to pass the filters for backlog…
1. How do I get the backlog URL right?
Figure: Url does not contain any selected filters and I want to be able to navigate to a backlog with specific filters set
Suggestion: When I change the State, please update the URL
1. Is there a good reason for Microsoft to still show old options in the Windows 10 ‘Printers & scanners’ UI?
The XPS options died years ago, so it is time to remove the option “Microsoft XPS Document Writer”
2. And while we are here, no-one has a scanner anymore, so change the UX from “Printers & Scanners” to the more simple ‘Printers”
I want to sort by the created by date…. So I have added dates into the names.
Feature request – Can you enable users to sort by names
Figure: I am so confused what it is being sorted by here…
I love Microsoft Forms records the time taken and give us a summary at the end.
Can you work out a reasonable timebox (a touch of Azure AI) based on the other submitted forms and the number of questions…. and give a little beep say every 5 minutes if they have exceeded the time that is reasonable.
One person can forget to finish their Microsoft Form and leave their browser open and it screws up all stats.
As an example everyone in my company was close enough to the 15 minute timebox – this one person ruined the stats.
Figure: Microsoft Forms didn’t remind this person to finish
Figure: So my stats are not useful