- In o365, click New and users get 3 options. Which option should I use?
- I think you’ll say the 3rd one. The new one. I think Microsoft should bold the 3rd one and move it to the top. Right?
- Are the first 2 basically the same, with the 2nd one giving more extensibility?
- Do you think those first 2 legacy choices should be combined?
- If not I’d change the name of the 2nd option from “Web Part Page” to “Wiki Page with Layout options”
- Do you think the 3rd option “Site Page” should be renamed to “Modern Page”
- In general marketing terms I think “web part” is dated and they have a bad history – call the new ones “widgets” please
Figure: Confusion will ensure here…
[Also posted at https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/forums/330318-sharepoint-administration/suggestions/19505032-help-me-create-a-new-page]